Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thrifty Thursday

I know it's not Thursday. But last Thursday I made a trip to the op shop looking for clothes for Charlie as we were short of long sleeve tops. Anyway I didn't find any long sleeve tops - but I did find this Freedom furniture curtain for $5. Unfortunately there was only one. We have a construction theme in Jack's room so I figured I could use it in there. Now I have to make decisions about what to do with it. I was thinking that I could re cover his toy box with the embroidered bit, or I could make a sheet to go with his new quilt that is still in progress at the moment, so what do I do - any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Oh and here is a pic of the quilt - I am making progress slowly. I am up to quilting which is taking a while as I am doing free motion quilting around all the vehicles.

No comments: