Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Busy, busy busy.

Is how I feel like I've been lately. Although I am coming to the end of a run of sewing that has needed to be done so feeling slightly less stressed about that. I recently finished 20 wet weather ponchos for Jack's Kindy.

I trialled this one with a placket and snaps but I am not sure that it is strong enough to stand up to the constant pulling from kids. So have only made the 1 at the moment.
Now i just have dress ups to go which will be fun and not quite so monotonous and mojo killing.
I am working on a new spring and summer range for my kids label - Two little Taniwha, which is fun. I am trialing a clothes party to release my new range on the 15th September. If this party goes well it might be the first of many.
Stay tuned for some sneak peeks.

No comments: