Thursday, April 26, 2012

KCWC Day 2 and 3

Wow time goes quickly around here.  I am nearly 3 days behind in my KCWC posting.  Anyway the boys desperately need some pants and I love this pattern - some gorgeous details in them.  Made the 5 year old a cord pair with cowboy pockets. The just about 3 year old got a Brown canvas pair with robot pockets.  They are a really easy pattern to sew.  You can do as many or as few of the details you as feel like doing.  I didn't use piping around the pockets because i didn't have any and I didn't do the back pockets or the belt loops.
And YES that is pins you see in the hem - haven't hemmed them yet,  will do that when the boys are home from school and preschool.  The robot pants will go nicely with Charlie's Robot top.
The pockets close up.

I also love the look of the inner waistband with the contrasting fabric.
Will have some in action shots for you later in the week.


No comments: