Saturday, March 14, 2009

Patchwork and an update!!

Well I have started patchwork classes in the hope that I can make a quilt for Jack now that he is in a big bed. And then hopefully I can post some pics of his cool decorated room. The quilt is coming together nicely and hopefully on Friday after class Thursday night I will be able to share some pics of some of it. I should have a couple of blocks together by then. I am slightly nervous as this is my first quilting experience and I am worried that I will hate it when it is finished.
It has been ages since I updated as I have been doing heaps of relief teaching before this baby makes an appearance. Hard to believe that I only have 8 weeks to go. I have so much to organise and make. Jack starts preschool next Tuesday. Which is exciting. He will be doing 2 afternoons, so hopefully that will be my sewing time, and it just happens to coincide with him dropping his afternoon sleeps. He has had 1 afternoon sleep this week and a couple of little naps in the car, but we tried for an hour and half to get him to have a sleep the other day and he was still quite happily reading and talking to himself after that time so I decided it was probably time to get up :-)

No comments: