Friday, April 3, 2009

Patchwork and other works in progress.

Well I finally took my camera to patchwork class and took a photo of Jack's Quilt in progress. Still have to trim up edges, sew blocks together and put a border on, then the batting and quilting begins - which I am a little nervous about. I was hoping to have it finished before the baby arrives but might be pushing it now. We will see how I go.
I also have been doing sewing for the baby - I made him a merino wrap and hat. And have finally made a start on his nappies, which I started to sew on Wednesday and then realised that I didn't have enough Microfleece so made a trip to Kutwells yesterday with a friend from TNN which was fun.
I also have a bassinet blanket to make. And little baby gifts as 2 friends had their babies this week one on the 30th and one on the 31st.
I have also been working on some clothes for a swap with a friend from TNN but I'm not revealing those until she has received them - don't want to spoil the surprise :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic looking quilt Macca!!!