Sunday, January 9, 2011

January's project list

I seem to be on a roll at the moment with my sewing - might have something to do with the fact that it's school holidays so i therefore don't have any work. Although I DO need to get into some planning very soon...
However I seem to be zooming through my project list this month so i thought I'd post it to keep myself accountable.

-Finish at least 10 Ruby dresses for markets
-Finish 10 singlets for markets
-Finish 3 peek a boo bags for Jack's toys
-sew some covers for Jack's big Euro cushions
-Finish 20 Rain ponchos for Jack's Kindy
-sew a Lego mat for Jack (although may not be till next month depending on fabric availabilty)

Notice that the operative word is Finish (might indicate that I "may" have a whole load of UFO's (Unfinished Objects- for those not up with sewing terms).
I must say I'm not doing to badly so far either
have finished
4 Ruby dresses another 2 just waiting for binding
5 singlets just waiting to be printed or appliqued
1 Peek a boo bag
also a dinosaur T shirt for Jack ("might" have been something to do with a bit of bribery and corruption to get the boy to go to bed without calling out)
Stay tuned for some pics when the camera battery is charged

No comments: