Thursday, June 16, 2011

Flea Market Finds

A wee while ago while a friend and I were on our way to a girls crafty weekend. We just happened to stop at this little shop which had always caught my eye as we drove past. It was a goldmine of gorgeous vintage/retro finds and we had a field day in the fabric section of this shop. I couldn't buy it all though so i chose carefully. I eventually chose a piece of linen and a piece of thick printed knit, well it's actually more like a sweatshirting with the terry back rather than the fleece. I also couldn't pass up some gorgeous trims and a couple of wooden car display shelves which I am going to do a wee project with very soon (which i actually didn't take a photo of either - you'll just have to wait for the before and after pics ;-) )

No comments: