Thursday, June 30, 2011

Latest creations

I have been meaning to post about some creations that I have made lately. And I know that I STILL haven't posted pics from the fashion parade. Well today is the day. Although I still only have 1 picture so i can't show you the models in their second outfit - but you get to see the first one.
Jasper is wearing a merino hoodie with a helicopter print, it also has a green and black striped cotton knit for binding on the arms and around the hood and as the inside lining of the hood.
His twin Kitty is wearing a pink merino top with an apple print a double layered skirt and red merino leggings. Aimee is wearing a red merino hoodie with a rainbow cotton knit for binding on the arms and around the hood and also as a lining inside the hood.

Know I have also been doing some custom orders. Here are two tops for someone in size 8 one with a T rex and one with a ballerina (both very popular prints)

I have also been making some ponchos and dress ups for Kindy - I must remember to take pics next time I am there.
I do have a post saved about another wee project but it needs to wait till the recipients have received their items - don't want to spoil the surprise.

No comments: