Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Guess what time it is...

Frockstars time!!!! For those of you who don't know frockstars is an event run by some locals girls from Fairlie where you get an old frock and turn it into something beautiful. You can see my entry from last year here .
This year I am going to be far more organised and not do it the night before they are due - oops.
This is the dress I have chosen. My husband refers to it as Mrs Clause's nightie. It is a reddy orangy linen. It's actually lovely fabric and the whole reason why i chose the dress.

I have great plans for it. But sorry you'll just have to wait to see what i do with it. I will give you one clue though - this year it's going to be something that I will ACTUALLY wear, probably to school. AND even funnier - I am hoping to model it myself this year - ARRGGHHHH.
You can check out some of the other entries from last year here

No comments: